Members Information & Education
- The presentation highlights the more significant changes being proposed to the Building Bylaw, the updated Water Meter process, and changes to the Zoning Bylaw to allow for Secondary Dwellings (Carriage and Cottage Housing).
- Please feel free to provide your feedback to us by Friday, December 15, 2017
The Regional District of Fraser Fort-George has implemented a new permit requirements which include a ventilation checklist and title search.
Education Requirements for Residential Builders
- CHBA BC Applauds Mandatory Education for Builder Licensing
- Province Introduces Enhanced Licensing System for BC Home Builders
- Energy Star Builder Certification is Available now! See the FAQ
- BC Building code 2015
Builders, set yourself apart from your competitors and work with your clients to build energy efficient homes that surpass minimum standards.
Earn the EnerGuide Label
Education & Training
Earn the Continuing Education Development Credits you need, in the industry you earn your living!
Sign up for courses in:
- Construction Law
- Business Planning and Management
- BC Building Code
- Communication and Negotiation
CMHC Webinars Learn More
For more information about the Registered Master Builder, the Certified Master Builder and other courses to ‘earn your living’ please visit the CHBA BC link here.